Image Map

Monday, September 23, 2013

Parent Flip Book

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I had made a flip book for my parents and students to have as a resource at home. The idea was that they could have all the really important information about sixth grade all in one place. I included homework policies, schedules, each kids individual logins (this took awhile to personalize each book), and contact information for each teacher on our team. I got the books handed out the second week of school or so. I am sure not everyone uses it, but I know it has been helpful for some.

I have seen these flip books a few blogs including this one (Just Reed) ... I love her paper. It is much happier than the options that I had, but I made do.

This is my finished flip book...


The template was by far the hardest part for me, I have added the template to my TpT page if you would like to check it out. It is a word file so you can edit it to make it your own. I have the sections made and labeled for easy layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment