Image Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

School is Important Because...

Over the first few days of school I had my students do various versions of the Post-It activity. I made one poster that said School is Important Because... I know that it can be hard to explain to kids why they need school, so I decided to have them tell me why they though school was important. Most of them came up with similar answers,but it was a lot of fun to read.

I was reading bloglovin the other day and came across a post from Middle School Math Moments. She took her "math is important because..." and turned it into a word cloud. You can check out her post here. I loved the idea and decided to make one with my kids statements to hang in the room.

Here is the one I made...I am pretty happy with it :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment